- All manuscripts should be sent to the Editor of PROMOTIF: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat through the Online Submission in this address https://jurnal.unismuhpalu.ac.id/index.php/PJKM/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions.If authors have problems while sending the manuscript online, please contact the Editor at the email email@example.com
- PROMOTIF: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat receives scientific articles about results of research, reviews of research results, methodologies or new approaches of health research relevant to health services.
- Only articles which are not published yet or will not be published in other media will be accepted.
- The manuscript can be written in English or Indonesian, with an abstract in both language.
- The abstract can be written in English and Indonesian and should be short but informative, consisting of 200 to 250 words and accompanied by 3 to 5 key words for making indexing purposes.
- The manuscript should be written in Microsoft Word using double line spacing in A4 format.
- The title of manuscript should be short and informative.
- The names of authors should be written in full accompanied by the name of the agency or institution and address of the author(s).
- The manuscript of a research result should be written in a systematical order consisting of: title, the name of the author(s), abstract accompanied with keywords, introduction (with no sub title, informing the background, lineature review, and problem statement or the objective of the research), materials and methods, result, discussion (conclusion and recommendation should be put at the end of discussion), references.
- The manuscript of a research result should be written in a systematical order consisting of: title, the name of author, abstract accompanied with keywords, introduction, appropriate subtitles, materials and method, conclusion, references.
- We recommend you to use reference manager tool such Mendeley to manage reference in the manuscript.
- Click here to download Author(s) Statement of Ethics form.
- Click here to download template for manuscript.
- Click here to download Vancouver style guidance.
Manuscripts Review Process
ONLINE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Authors need to register first as a writer and / or reviewers via theaddresshttps://jurnal.unismuhpalu.ac.id/index.php/PJKM/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions.
Authors should complete the form as detailed as possible with the star markedfields must be filled. After all filled, click the Register button to register. Then the author will be brought to the Online Submission interface and click the "NewSubmission" button. For starting a NewManuscript Submission, follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Starting the Submission: Choose appropriate journal section, in this case, choose article.
- Step 2. Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse and choose manuscript file to be sent, then click Upload button. To continue the process click Save and continue button.
- Step 3. Entering the Submission's Metadata: In this step, enter the metadata writers in detail. Including the manuscript title and abstract.
- Step 4. Uploading Supplementary Files: Additional files should be uploaded as well. Click the Browse button, select the file and click the Upload button. Click Save and continue to go to the next step.
- Step 5. Confirming the Submission: The author should do final check for the manuscript that have been uploaded. To send this manuscript to Media Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan, click the Finish Submission.
After submitting the manuscript , the author will receive a receipt via email.
PROMOTIF: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.