This template is designed to assist Author in preparing manuscript; it is an exact representation of the format expected by the editor (downloadable at: Template and Author Guidelines). To use this template, please just Save As this MS Word file to your document, then copy and paste your document here. All papers submitted to the journal should be written in English language.
Omnibus Law Journal is a peer-reviewed journal published by Faculty of Law Muhammadiyah Palu University two times a year in June and December. The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, researchers and practitioners for publishing the original research articles or review articles. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. OLJ is available in print and online version.
Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: https://jurnal.unismuhpalu.ac.id/index.php/OLJ/about/submissions
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Review Article. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to OLJ journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of manuscript review and editorial process.
The sequence of manuscripts following:
- Title; Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Method (for Original Research Articles); Analysis and Discussion; Conclusion; and References.
- The word limit for the submission is 4000-8000 words.
Check each reference against the original source (authors name, volume, issue, year, DOI Number). Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc. Use other published articles in the same journal as models. Bibliography at the end of the manuscript arranged alphabetically by author following:
Book with an author :
Matompo S. Osgar dkk. 2018 Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia. Malang. Intrans Publishing.
Muliadi. 2021. Hakekat Pembatasan HAM Dalam Keadaan Darurat Militer Di Indonesia (Suatu Kajian Terhadap Undang-Undang Dasar Negara Republik Indonesia). Malang. Intrans Publishing.
Books with an editor :
Chairul Huda. 2006. Dari Tiada Pidana Tanpa Kesalahan Menuju Kepada Tiada Pertanggungjawaban Pidana Tanpa Kesalahan, Tinjauan Kritis Terhadap Teori Pemisahan Tindak Pidana dan Pertanggungjawaban, Jakarta. Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Journal articles :
Melisa Ongkowijoyo. 2018. Pembagian Harta Warisan Bagi Ahli Waris Keturunan Tionghoa. E- jurnal Spirit Pro Patria. Volume IV Nomor 2.
Footnotes and Bibliography should be written in APA (American Psychological Association) Citation Style. Please use Reference Manager Applications like Endnote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc, (we suggest Mendeley). Bibliography citations are provided in footnotes with formal :
Matompo S. Osgar dkk. 2018 Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia. Malang. Intrans Publishing, p. 13
Journal articles :
Melisa Ongkowijoyo. 2018. Pembagian Harta Warisan Bagi Ahli Waris Keturunan Tionghoa. E- jurnal Spirit Pro Patria. Volume IV Nomor 2, p. 156